7.3.10

I just realised something. I'm a defender. I defend. Ok, I'm not making sense. I'll explain:

Last time in primary school, when playing netball, I always get GD or GK. That was when I was still considered one of the tallest in the class. During matrics pun, when we played netball, I got stuck with WD.

It's a known fact that I play chess. I am kinda good at it too. Which I know some people still hate me for since I didn't need to participate in the 'merentas desa' and got an automatic 9 points for sukantara. In chess, I never do the 4 step checkmate. I am also not aggresive in chess. I play good long chess. Speedy chess kills me. During MSSJ chess training, I kept losing, since we were given 1 minute on the clock each, and it requires us too attack instantly. In the actual MSSJ, I didn't do too bad. We were given more than 1 hour each. My play was always, defend and when the opponent has lost most of his pieces attacking me, then only attack his king.

I like to play game jalan jalan lompat lompat kill monsters kinda games. Example: aveyond, MapleStory, Dragon Age. I never choose warrior type characters. I would normally be bow and arrow wielding characters. I will never be the ones attacking head on. Long distance attacking suites me better. I'd rather defend my warriors then be one.

Even in my whole futsal career [eceh], I've never scored a goal. When a goal is scored on my team, I'll most probably be on the other side chatting with my goally, if not being the goally. But it's fun playing in my hometown, with my normal team, since our opponents always gets confused. My sister is a kick ass scorer, so, sometimes I get guarded while she is roaming around freely and when she scores a goal, then only my guard will be like, "alamak, salah sister la!"

So, that sums it. I'm a defender. Heh.

No comments: