19.2.10

I am not ravishingly beautiful. I am somewhat sarcastic. I am not one of those girls, people fall in love with immediately.

So when someone asked me out for lunch and a movie, I was flattered. We just met for less than 3 hours. Dalam erti kata STF tak larat lah perasaanya.

Until he guessed my age incorrectly.

People always say I look younger than my real age. When I was studying, someone thought I was a child prodigy. People at work thought I was the youngest in the team.

He guessed I was 22. I was starting to get cautious. I can do 22 I think.

Until he said:

"Saya 18 tahun this year. Saya belum birthday".

Meaning what? Is he underage?

It is known that I am a 'cradle robber'. But 10 years is just too much for me.

*pasrah*

5 comments:

schmintan said...

oi cradle robber!wattaf..haha..freshmeat tu...y not?

dillhanim said...

on the bright side, u ni memang awet muda.. apa rahsia? :P

Qun. said...

hhehhehe..funny.ensem or cute? tak die neyn?

Auni said...

hahaha ni baru betul meat fresh from the oven ni!

wawa said...

hehe..young guy with good taste but with wrong guess i could say..